I was never the seafood type person and I’m still a little hesitant on the whole “Under the sea” menu. When I was breastfeeding Isaiah I had a hard time producing milk and also wanted to make sure the milk I was producing had the nutrients in it for my son. I read online that salmon was a great source of protein. I never cared for fish but I was desperate. My husband and I decided to put together our own recipe and it made us love salmon so much that we have it once a week now!
You will need:
- Salmon Filet (2)
- Butter (1/2 stick)
- Lemon (1)
- Urban Accent’s Fishermans Wharf Herby Lemon Seafood Blend
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place butter on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle parsley and Fisherman’s Wharf spices over butter and pan.
- Place pan in oven until butter is melted (about 3 minutes).
- Remove pan. Spread melted butter and spices evenly across pan. Place salmon filets on pan and cook for 5 minutes. If salmon has skin, skin side up.
- Remove pan. If salmon has skin, peel skin (it should come off easily at this point). Flip gently to not splash butter or break apart filet. Cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove pan and plate filets.
- Cut two thin slices from center of lemon. Squeeze remaining lemon on salmon, and sprinkle additional parsley for garnish.
- Add your freshly cut lemon slices on top, and enjoy!
Add your choice of a side. Asparagus grilled with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt is my favorite to pair with this plate!
This recipe is nothing without the Urban Accent’s Fisherman’s Wharf Lemon Seafood Blend. So if you want to make this easy and delicious plate make sure to get yourself that spice. Urban Accent also has a variety of other delicious and fun spices. My current favorite is their gift set (pictured above) which includes the Fisherman’s Wharf. It makes a great gift for the upcoming holidays! Use promo code GIFTFLAVOR at urbanaccents.com for 10% off Gift Sets through 12/20/17!